Saturday Outdoor Experiences
On Saturday, November 5, we want to give participants an opportunity to continue the conversation, build relationships, and enjoy time exploring activities in Northwest Arkansas. If you’ve never tried one of the activities, this is a perfect time to try something new and expand your horizons.
- We’re all here to learn, grow, and connect
- All experiences are designed for first-timers and beginners or is clearly stated otherwise (e.g. intermediate mountain biking clinic)
- All equipment for the activity will be provided
- Please feel comfortable participating in a way that feels best for you, remembering that the purpose is just to try something new. No pressure.
- Look for affinity experiences for BIPOC, Women, and Queer spaces
- Assignments for experiences are on a first-come-first-served basis and participants choose their top picks during the registration process